Writing platforms can be found anywhere!

Writing platforms can be found anywhere!
Manifesting depths on mud

THE CHALLENGE


To get a mental kick on myself, to feel where I'm capable of, to overcome some of my fears , I decided to face a challenge.


It's originally found here: http://www.highexistence.com/epic-challenge-30-days-of-fear/


So, for the next 30 days, I must do at least one of the following each day (not all three):


- Something you fear

- Something you’ve been putting off

- Something you’ve never done before.


I will write about the next insane 30 days here at least weekly. And I'm not alone, there's 11 others of us. You can read of other's experience at Dreamspire.fi

sunnuntai 15. syyskuuta 2013

Monday 12.8, (Day 12), Caserta- Ancona

I said goodbye to Carlo's family around 9 am. The moment was emotional so I think they liked me. I even met Carlo's grandmother. She was really sympathetic. I took a train to Naples for a few hours visit.

When walking from the train station I saw a guy wearing a Moomin- T-shirt. The text in it was also in Finnish. I asked about it. He hasn't ever even been to Finland! He was from Morocco.. Interesting..
 I went to National Historical Museum of Naples. Lots of stuff about the Roman times. There was even a room for erotic part. What took my focus, was a picture, in which a donkey mounted a lion. Underneath, there was a text which said: " Ass mounting a lion". I got a bit confused.. Obviously someone had misunderstood something.

After I wanted to find a park. After strolling around I didn't find a proper one, but the open, vast landscape over this old city was really nice. Fruits were also really cheap. Plum tomatoes 1,20e/kg, cantaloupe melon 1e/kg!! By coincidence, I found a building fully covered with stylish and thought-provoking graffities. There were young people sitting in front of it, around a table, so I went to talk with them. The place is a social centre, a 20 years old squat. I got a private tour to the place from a nice, helpful woman, who is a volunteer in there. They do all kinds of useful workshops and events in there, such as rehearsal camps and free Italian courses for immigrants. They really wanted to help people. I could easily let my stuff with them outside when I went inside the building. I also tagged my band's name, Tsapuska, to the wall :D.

Naples is famous for pizza, so I had to find myself the best one. Unfortunately, the best (according to locals) pizza place in Naples, called Sorbillo, was having a break. I still got a good Margarita, straight from a stone oven! And Peroni, per noi, which means: "Peroni for everyone". Then, I had to run for a train to Ancona. There was a two hours break in Rome, where I found a cappuccino for 0,80e! I played harmonica at the railway station and few people wanted to buy it from me. And then running to a train again, to Ancona. When I arrived there, it was midnight. First I started sleeping at the train station among other passengers and homeless people. Someone spoke Russian. One even begged for money but I said all I could offer was a piece of melon in the morning. After 3 hours of sleep, guards woke me up and I had to go away. After 15 min walking, I found a random field next to a petrol station. There was an empty (but locked) building next to it, full of pigeons. Their noise was harassing. I set up the hammock in a lousy way, but I could still sleep.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti