Writing platforms can be found anywhere!

Writing platforms can be found anywhere!
Manifesting depths on mud

THE CHALLENGE


To get a mental kick on myself, to feel where I'm capable of, to overcome some of my fears , I decided to face a challenge.


It's originally found here: http://www.highexistence.com/epic-challenge-30-days-of-fear/


So, for the next 30 days, I must do at least one of the following each day (not all three):


- Something you fear

- Something you’ve been putting off

- Something you’ve never done before.


I will write about the next insane 30 days here at least weekly. And I'm not alone, there's 11 others of us. You can read of other's experience at Dreamspire.fi

torstai 29. elokuuta 2013

Monday, 5.8 (Day 5) Innsbruck- St. Benedetto Del Tronto

Bench was a hard place to sleep but Wien-Brno sign helped me a bit and it was sunny again :). Felt good. A bus to city centre and a walk to petrol station. After 45 min, Austrian man called Arnold, picked me up. He didn't know Tallinn and even Arnold Schwarzenegger until people in Nicaragua told him that. What a hell?!
He took me to Europe Bridge, big bridge near Italian border. There was a big resting place and a petrol station etc. so lots of cars and easier to hitch.

After a while, British guy Richard took me to his Lada, in which he was proud of. He was an engineer and worked near Geneve. He told that Switzerland is a damn rich place and sometimes even fasistic because of the local democracy. He drove me to Trento, by accident. Just next to the car slot he stopped on a petrol station, I got a lift immediately from a Dutch family. They were going for a vacation in southern Italy. They had just the place for one person.

They were extremely nice. They were really interested in my things and they had a bit similar mindset than me. Their son liked dried reindeer meat:). They gave hope for my future. They drove me to a petrol station near Ancona, because I wanted to go for a beach there. Then it got hard. I had several lifts along the highway but no one was going to Ancona directly. I got frustrated after 2 hours and decided to catch a lift somewhere else. I asked from an elder man, wearing a shirt of UK flag (In fact, thereby I thought he spoke good English, but he didn't). His name was Massimo (awesome name). He had his own company, working with civil engineering. I heard several times from the drivers that business isn't doing well in Italy, because of high taxes and inefficient public sector.

He drove me to St. Benedetto Del Tronto. He even found me a shop I could buy some food. He was awesome. I bought a water melon (11.360kg) and a bottle of wine and went straight to the beach to swim. Oh my god. The feeling.. And the stars. Some Russian guys were laughing with themselves nearby. I started to eat the water melon, which was a long effort. And the amount of urine! 11,360kg of water melon = how many litres of urine?? Answer: Too much! :/

 I started to drink some wine and ended up hanging out with local teenagers on a beach. It was so hilarious. Reminded me of my teenager years. Like, they're telling to each other that somebody likes somebody etc. They went away and I went to search for a place to sleep.

 First, I went next to a hotel. There was a dead angle spot so almost no one could notice me. I laid down sleeping bag and went sleeping. After a while I woke up and felt fucking dizzy. The feeling was similar than being langers (3rd definition). It was because of the sulfuric kind of smoke which came from the hotel and was obviously toxic. Never again. All kinds of shitty things come from human action. I went quickly away and felt better. I found a shining jewelry from the ground. It glowed in the dark. I went to a beach, sleeping on a bench. A guard came and said I'm not allowed to sleep. He went away and I chose another bench, on a darker place.

Distance travelled for the day: 691km

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti