Writing platforms can be found anywhere!

Writing platforms can be found anywhere!
Manifesting depths on mud

THE CHALLENGE


To get a mental kick on myself, to feel where I'm capable of, to overcome some of my fears , I decided to face a challenge.


It's originally found here: http://www.highexistence.com/epic-challenge-30-days-of-fear/


So, for the next 30 days, I must do at least one of the following each day (not all three):


- Something you fear

- Something you’ve been putting off

- Something you’ve never done before.


I will write about the next insane 30 days here at least weekly. And I'm not alone, there's 11 others of us. You can read of other's experience at Dreamspire.fi

maanantai 7. lokakuuta 2013

Friday 16th- Monday 19th (Days 16-19) Festival life + Deringaj- Zadar

Lost Theory- festival life:
I won't depict details of my festival life, but I say some general and interesting events.
Festival area was a broad valley, surrounded by mountains covered by forest. There ran a river just next the festival area. It was part of a nature protection area. It was allowed to swim in the river, and the water was very refreshing under a hot climate. Nights were cold, though. 
Music was mostly psychedelic music, techno, house, minimal end experimental. And decoration was mind-blowing, especially during the night. Imaginary shapes pointed at the trees with using lights and different materials, with the music sounds. Rather surrealistic. And then all the people wandering around the area, dancing like beasts in their own flow throughout the night, chilling around. It was easy to meet new people and the atmosphere was international.
Afterwards I heard all the electricity was generated through aggregates. It was a big negative side, because the festival wanted to market itself as environmentally friendly. 
I had some sketchy meetings with people in weird environments. Well, they improved my self-consciousness and I could learn new things about myself, but one certain amazing event happened.
 During the last night, I couldn't dance anymore, it was around 4 am. First I thought of going to sleep, but instead, I started walking to the river, in the dark, with my head lamp. As I thought, there was a campfire, other side of the river. I walked over the dam with my barefoot, because the dam was underwater. I went next to the campfire. There were some French people, which couldn't speak English very well, and then a Bosnian guy. Others went sleeping and I kept on talking with the Bosnian guy. He loved the area, and nature in there. He had been there for ages and wanted to keep it pure and clean. Apparently, there was some debate that the area will be sold to someone, who would block open access to the place. We stayed awake till the sun rose, talking philosophical things, praising women (especially our mother's) and drinking beer. I went swimming to the cold river. It was magical cos' no one was around and fog rose from water. I heard only the sound of river rapids. I could even warm myself with the campfire. I said goodbye to the Bosnian guy and went sleeping.

On Monday, Lost Theory was over, and I had to get to Zadar somehow, cos' my flight was about to leave there on next day. I said goodbye to all nice people I had met there and headed for the parking area. I asked for a lift and had a sign. After a while, however, I decided to take a minibus there. I was very tired so it was an easy choice. There was also few other people in the bus. I slept almost the whole journey. After we arrived, we went to have a beer with one German guy, which was a chill thing to do. He had done WWOOFing, volunteering in an organic farm. I got interested in it and that's certainly one thing I will do in some point. I had also bought food from a shop so then I took a bus to the airport and slept my night over there. I slept on soft benches in a corner. There were also pillows. I decided to give them to other sleeping people, to make them feel a bit more comfortable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti